On May 7, we together with partners Swilar and Balashova Legal Consultants, with the active support of the Representation of the State of Lower Saxony in the Russian Federation and the Representation of the Free State of Bavaria in the Russian Federation held the onlineseminar on “Business in Russia during the Corona-crisis: Government Support Measures, SME Promotion, Personnel and Customs”.
Almost 70 listeners joined the onlineseminar, which is an indicator of a keen interest in this topical subject.
The full list of issues considered included:
- “Coronavirus in Russia: current developments, limitations and their impact on the economy”.
- “Measures of state support in the Russian Federation”.
- “How can my Russian branch receive SME status?
- “Optimization of staff costs during the coronavirus pandemic. “Part-time work” according to Russian law. Features of the recruitment of foreign personnel”.
- “Customs practice in Russia during times of coronavirus restrictions”.
We will monitor further legal changes and inform you about them both in our newsletters and in the form of onlineseminar.