Together with partners Swilar and law firm Balashova Legal Consultants, ALU-PRO LLC and Fenzi LLC (members of Glass Alliance Group of Companies), the Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce (SVKK), the Italian-Russian Chamber of Commerce and the ICV International Controller Association we conducted the onlineseminar on “Business in Russia in times of the corona crisis: state support measures, SME status, personnel costs and practical experience” on May 26.
The onlineseminar was held entirely in the English language. It was attended not only by Russian companies but also by many companies from Western Europe, especially Italy and Germany.
The full list of issues considered included:
- “Current situation in Russia and state support measures for business”;
- “SME status for foreign companies in Russia”;
- “SME status for foreign companies in Russia: auditor’s comments”;
- “Optimization of costs on personnel during coronavirus pandemic”;
- “Customs practice in Russia during times of restrictions due to coronavirus”;
- “Production experience in Russia in times of coronavirus restrictions”.
We will monitor further legal changes and inform you about them both in our newsletters and in the form of onlineseminar.