On April 20, Sterngoff Audit together with partners Balashova Legal Consultants, Swilar, Görlitz&Partner, with the support of Raiffeisenbank JSC, the Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce, the Italian-Russian Chamber of Commerce, Swiss Business Hub Russia, the Alabuga SEZ, and the Ulyanovsk region Development Corporation held the webinar on “How to survive the pandemic: minimizing losses and reducing risks. Personnel, taxes, SME status, crisis management”.
Almost 200 people joined the webinar, which is an indicator of a keen interest in this topical subject.
The full list of issues considered included:
- “Macroeconomics – life in new realities”.
- “Measures of state support: approved and discussed”.
- “SME status for companies with foreign capital: is it possible?”
- “Optimizing work processes in the context of the coronavirus pandemic. Specifics of attracting foreign employees”.
- “Changes in tax legislation and social security legislation in relation to employees”.
- “Deferment or reduction of the amount of rent during the period of the pandemic”.
- “Anti-crisis management in the conditions of the corona-crisis”.
We will monitor further legal changes and inform you about them both in our newsletters and in the form of webinars.