On June 16, our company together with our partners took part in a onlineseminar in English, organized by Swiss Business Hub Russia. The theme of the onlineseminar was “Recent changes — Business In Russia during the crown crisis: Phase-out of restrictive measures, state support, SME status, personnel costs and practical experience”
The onlineseminar was held entirely in the English language. It was attended not only by Russian companies but also by many companies from Western Europe, especially Switzerland and Germany.
The full list of issues considered included:
- “Current situation with COVID-19 restrictions in Russia and Switzerland”;
- “State support measures in Russia”;
- “SME status for foreign companies in Russia”;
- “Optimization of personnel costs during coronavirus pandemic”;
- “Getting closer in times of social distancing. Practical experience of business in Russia in times of CORONA crisis”.
We continue to monitor further legal changes and inform you about them both in our newsletters and in the form of onlineseminar.
As experts included in the list of experts of Switzerland Global Enterprise, we were happy to participate in such an interesting event.